IU Networks PCI Requests
To make a request for a system or service that will be part of the PCI DSS university environment, select from one of the links below.
Before making your request, you are encouraged to review the PCI DSS v2.0 Requirements for Service Systems.
After you complete your request, you and your fiscal officer (or UITS director) will receive a Footprints ticket via email. Fiscal Officers or UITS Directors need to reply to the email with their approval for the request to be added to the next PCI Change Management meeting agenda. You will need to attend the PCI Change Management meeting to represent your request.
The PCI Change Management meeting is scheduled for every other Monday at 1:30pm. You can attend the meeting by using Zoom:
- Connecting from IU videoconferencing equipment: Video Bridge: 268128550345
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://IU.zoom.us/j/8128550345
- Or Skype for Business (Lync): https://IU.zoom.us/skype/8128550345
- Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 812 855 0345
Once the request is approved in PCI Change Management, it will be scheduled to be completed by Campus Networks.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedure for Emergency requests
The PCI Operations committed highly recommends that merchants plan accordingly for requests that they must make in their PCI DSS environments. However, it is also recognized that on occasion, emergency request must be submitted due time criticality that is beyond the requestor’s control. When this occurs, in order to facilitate an emergency change, you must:
- Fill out appropriate form as you would for typical request
- Send an email to email@example.com stating the request has been made and the nature of the emergency
- Treasury approves request via firstname.lastname@example.org
- UISO approves requests via email@example.com
- Campus Networks approves request, updates ticket with email approvals, and completes work.